[Typo3] AWstats

derjoerg joerg at schoppet.de
Tue Nov 8 20:19:25 CET 2005

Hi Arjan,

If you just need to still be able to access the previous stats in AWstats,
you can purge the log -
open awstats.conf in the typo3conf\ext\cc_awstats\awstats folder and change
the PurgeLogFile=0
to 1.  Also see KeepBackupOfHistoricFiles in the docs at the link below.

If you really need to keep the logs for use in another analyzer or what
ever
see ArchiveLogRecords.

http://awstats.sourceforge.net/docs/awstats_config.html

Hope this helps!