[Typo3] Articles on optionsplit and TCA

Stig Kjeldsen sk at itu.dk
Tue Nov 8 19:15:03 CET 2005

Hey Zach

I have read you article "Understanding optionSplit". It's good!!

I have one question. Can I insert a normal state and a active state into

lib.mainMenu = HMENU
lib.mainMenu.1 = TMENU
lib.mainMenu.1 {

SPC=|
expAll = 1
wrap = |
NO.allWrap = | ||*||*| |
NO.linkWrap= |
}

Normaly I just do like this:

lib.mainMenu = HMENU
lib.mainMenu.entryLevel = 0

lib.mainMenu.1 = TMENU
lib.mainMenu.1.NO {
	allWrap = <div id="MenuLevel_1_no">|</div>
}

lib.mainMenu.1.ACT = 1
lib.mainMenu.1.ACT {
	allWrap = <div id="MenuLevel_1_act">|</div>
}

Can I combined optionSplit with <div id="MenuLevel_1_no">|</div> and

best regards

Stig