[Typo3] automaketemplate: Change to another folder than fileadmin

Martin Rud typo3 at explizit.dk
Tue Nov 8 18:18:14 CET 2005

Hi list

I have a problem: On my webhotel the fileadmin-folder can´t be accessed,
so I need to make automaketemplate fetch templates from another folder.
So I made a new folder called "mynewfileadmin" and changed TS to this

plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
 content = FILE
 content.file = mynewfileadmin/template/site1/index.html
 relPathPrefix = mynewfileadmin/template/site/
}

But in the fronend there is no output from the template... Can´t I
change the folder for automaketemplate to read?

Regards, Martin