[Typo3] TemplaVoila ERROR

Ian Fish newsgroups at babelfish.co.nz
Tue Nov 8 04:57:14 CET 2005

I have been setting up TemplaVoila as per 'Futuristic Template Building
pt 1" and when I get to "1.2.6 Creating the Template Object for the page
template" and try and bring up the mapping interface of TemplaVoila I
get the following error message:

TemplaVoila ERROR:

Couldn't find a Data Structure set for table/row "pages:1".
Please select a Data Structure and Template Object first.

Being a newbie I have spent the past few hours going over the manuals
and the newsgroups trying to work out what to do next, but haven't been
able to find anything.
Could anyone help me?

Regards,
Ian