[Typo3] Page Content Reuse

Bill Taroli bill.taroli at billsden.org
Tue Nov 8 01:01:49 CET 2005

I am new to TYPO3 and am in the process of putting together a few sites.
So far so good, but I've reached a point where it would be very helpful
to be able to reuse some page content items in multiple pages. For
example, I may have a tool that may apply to multiple product versions,
but it would  be wasteful to re-enter a separate page content item in
several pages.

I do recall CMSMatrix saying that Typo3 supports content reuse, and even
remember a reference to inserting a plugin pagecontent type to
accomplish this... but I have forgotten where I first read about it and
can't find my way back to it. I have also searched the web and mail
archive... but imagine the searching with the very generic terms of
page, content, reuse... lots of noise.

Any help, pointers (to the doc is even OK, I'm not above reading!), or
suggestions are appreciated.

Bill