[Typo3] cannot use BE at fresh installed typo3 quickstart

Mikkel Wied Frederiksen mikkel at sleepy.dk
Mon Nov 7 22:53:03 CET 2005

I simply have to give up trying to this peace of software.

I've spend the last 2 days trying different server setups, and i've
tried 4 different versions of TYPO3.

I get the same f****** stupid error every single time i try to log into
to the backend. Its simply impossible. I've tried to log in locally
(127.0.0.1 and localhost) locally on the network from another pc, and
externaly. NO CHANGES.

I cannot imagine that i'm the first one to experience this problem, but
despite that fact, i haven't been able to find i sollution to my
problem. Thanks for all your help, but it hasn't brought i one feet
closer to the target.

So i think i will find something more useful to spend my sparetime with.

Best regards
Mikkel WF