[Typo3] cannot use BE at fresh installed typo3 quickstart

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 18:06:54 CET 2005

Hi Mikkel,

This probably has nothing to do with it, but I had the same problem. I
solved it by deleting every Quickstart file and folder and
reinstalling. I am not sure, but I think that what messed me up was I
changed the password in the install process and this didn't work, so
the default password did not work and my new password did not work.
So, I waited until I got to the BE and changed the password there and
I was fine.

Virgil