[Typo3] No images in backend

Brian Bendtsen brb at mentor-it.dk
Mon Nov 7 14:06:54 CET 2005

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:
>
>>>I installed it and first of all, its in german even though I choose
>>>english. Second it made no difference to the images and it runs very
>>>slowly.
>>>
>>>Then when I shut it down, windows xp crashes.
>>
>>it works on my pc fast, without any crashes and with image scaling.
>>So it may be configuration of your pc software that makes so much trouble.
>

> Antivirus real-time protection keeps checking ImageMagick files?
>
> Dmitry.

HI

I searched the net a bit and found out how to see if imageMagick is
installed. By entering the install tool under basis configuration I see
this:

No ImageMagick install available
It seems that there is no adequate ImageMagick installation available at
the checked locations (/usr/X11R6/bin/, /usr/bin/,
c:\apache\ImageMagick\, c:\php\imagemagick\, C:\apache\ImageMagick\magick)
An 'adequate' installation for requires 'convert', 'combine'/'composite'
and 'identify' to be available

How do I install imageMagick?