[Typo3] Static Upload and Static Publish?

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Mon Nov 7 10:31:20 CET 2005

Hello Bartosz,

On Freitag 04 November 2005 11:09, Bartosz Aninowski wrote in
typo3.english:
> I've sucesfully instaled this ext.
> When I click on top level page and select "Publish Subpages" I see
>
> Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in
> /home/archiwum2/archiwum/praca/jnj38/jnj/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_matchcondition.php
> on line 277

This problems is described on page 10 of our paper [1] for TYCON3.

Since it is TYPO3core causing the problem this problem has been fixed
for TYPO3 3.9.0.

[1]:<http://tycon3.typo3.org/fileadmin/fe_user/dkd-tycon3/tycon3_paper27.pdf>

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Make your program read from top to bottom.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)