[Typo3] cannot use BE at fresh installed typo3 quickstart

Sean Ellis sellis at telus.net
Mon Nov 7 06:43:44 CET 2005

Mikkel Wied Frederiksen schrieb:

Hi Mikkel,

> I've just installed TYPO3 quickstart 3.8.0 on my server.
> I'm running windows XP SP2, apache 2.0.54, php 5.0.4 and mysql 5.0.15.
>
> The 1-2-3 installation works perfect, but when i try to log in to the
> backend, i get the message,

message? You might be a bit more expicit here.

> that my username and/or password is wrong. i

<speculating> Might it be related to this OLD_PASSWORDS issue? See
following; fixable if it is,

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/old-client.html

</speculating>

Sean

--
And Lucy, dear child, mind your arithmetic...  What would
life be without arithmetic, but a scene of horrors?