[Typo3] cannot use BE at fresh installed typo3 quickstart

Mikkel Wied Frederiksen mikkel at sleepy.dk
Sun Nov 6 20:35:43 CET 2005

Hi Eric,

what i ment with crosschecked was that i logged into my mysql console
and did a "select username, password etc." on the be_users table. then i
compared the admin users md5 password hash with the md5 hash for
"password", and they matched. so the default admin user is
admin/password, but it simply doesn't work.

in the meantime i've tried to install the dummy 3.8.0, but i get the
same error.

Best regards
Mikkel WF