[Typo3] cannot use BE at fresh installed typo3 quickstart

Eric Blom ericb at piap.com
Sun Nov 6 20:21:41 CET 2005

Mikkel,
Since you said you crosschecked the username and password in the
mysql database I'm confused if you are using the username and
password for the MySQL database to login to the back end or if you
are using the default user name and password in the Typo3 install. I
believe the default username is "admin" and the default password is
"password" or "passwd".

Which pair is not working for you?

Eric