[Typo3] direct mail fetch and compile URL missing top level domain

Elias Humbolt elias at asb-online.at
Sat Nov 5 20:17:14 CET 2005

Did anybody here experience a similar problem?

If so, tell me and I will file a bug report!

Extension kickstarter is really cooool, but I am having a problem with string
advanced ad DB field type. I am choosing floating point but int(11) is
created in my DB and I get the following error, when I try to create a
record:
102: These fields are not properly updated in database: (price,size,sqarefeet)
Probably value mismatch with fieldtype.

tca.php however, says check for double:
"price" => Array (
            "exclude" => 1,
            "label" =>
"LLL:EXT:kiRealEstate/locallang_db.php:tx_kitestmod_object.price",
            "config" => Array (
                "type" => "input",
                "size" => "30",
                "eval" => "double2",
            )
        ),

I looked for a bug report but did not find one. However, I tend to think, I
did something wrong, since this seems to be a very essential tool that
everybody uses and I think it is very unlikely that it has a bug?!

Please give me a hint, what I could try to do. I also tried to change the DB
fields to float and double. Did not change anything.

elias