[Typo3] direct mail fetch and compile URL missing top level domain

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip at lug-delhi.org
Sat Nov 5 20:13:42 CET 2005

Eric Blom wrote:
> I'm still working on this problem and am wondering if anyone can make
> some debug suggestions. I've never written anything in php so I'm
> wondering what some basic debug techniques. For example, how can you
> "debug by printf" in Typo3?

I am a typo3 newbie too, so dont know much about typo3 specific
debugging. However, output of your scripts mights be gobbled up and not
displayed. So you might also look at the error_log() function of PHP.

- Sandip

Sandip Bhattacharya  *    Puroga Technologies   *     sandip at puroga.com
Work: http://www.puroga.com  *   Home/Blog: http://www.sandipb.net/blog

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3