[Typo3] Forum

Kevin Segraves kevin at pmt.net
Sat Nov 5 16:11:36 CET 2005

Elias,

While I agree with you that a high-end forum (vbulletin quality) is superior
in every aspect, it seems that the more vocal amongst us is dead set on
keeping things in the current format.

I've found that the most tolerable method is to set up a newsgroup in
Outlook/Outlook Express.  It's a pretty good Band-Aid for the items you
mentioned.

It's still like living in the 1980's, but at least you  can turn the
wretched disco music down a notch or two. :)

Kevin Segraves
Professional Marketing and Training, Inc.
PO Box 6845
Edmond, OK 73083
405.359.3043
 <mailto:kevin at pmt.net> kevin at pmt.net