[Typo3] Forum

Elias Humbolt elias at asb-online.at
Sat Nov 5 05:57:09 CET 2005

I am sure many people have asked that already, bu t I really can't see why
this is not maintained as a forum but as a mailinglist.

Using a forum for that kind of discussion would enable new users to search the
forum DB for old solutions to their common problems. With this mailing list,
they have no chance to search the discussions of days long gone.

Even better would be some kind of knowledge management tool, maybe something
as simple as the Media-Wiki, so people can organize the knowledge themselves
and of course search for it!

At least there should be a public archive of all typo3 mailing lists!!!

elias