[Typo3] fatal error with templavoila

padi fehrp at ee.ethz.ch
Fri Nov 4 22:02:23 CET 2005

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_ftb1/The_Storage_Folder/

>> All the details about versions and where exactly the error occurs is
>> written there.
>
> Personally I do not see anything there...
>
> Dmitry.

I deleted it, because according to Robert Lemke from typo3 it was a known
bug and already fixed, the version just not released yet, but it will be in
CVS soon and at the end of year in the templavoila1.0 package in the TER

best regards
Patrick