[Typo3] AWstats logfile getting to big

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Fri Nov 4 20:45:31 CET 2005

Hi,

You should also be able to just rename the existing logfile, create a
new log.txt and set KeepBackupOfHistoricFiles=1 to keep the current
stats. If you need to clear it, you will still have the full original
log file, and can re-run them at a later date (I've done this to re-do
the DNS lookup before).

Alex