[Typo3] No images in backend

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Nov 4 17:37:07 CET 2005

Brian Bendtsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Im very new at Typo3 and Im currently in the process of creating my
> first t3 site.
>
> I have installed bigApache and copied the dummy package and the
> installation process worked like a charm. I have created a template and
> followed the "modern template building"-tutorial. The only problem I
> have right now is that I dont see images in the backend. No problems in
> the frontend though.

hi
it could be wrong installation of ImageMagick which is responsible for
image scaling in TYPO3.

If TYPO3 on your Windows is not production environment you can try to
use TYPO3 package form that site:

http://www.chsoftware.net/de/useware/wos/wos.htm?action=download

In this instalation ImageMagick is included and all work without any
instalation. (no Apache, mysql etc installs)

good luck!

--
grtz
Krystian