[Typo3] Extension which switches images

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Nov 4 15:24:15 CET 2005

Hi Carlos. It sounds like something you could do with plain Typoscript.
(Unless you want your site editors to be able to upload those pictures?)
Simply create a singleitem GMENU for each picture/link (You could even use
GIFBUILDER to create the grayscaled image from the colored ones)

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1131096366.12939.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...