[Typo3] sys_workflow user rights

Wim Verheij wimverheij at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 13:23:55 CET 2005

Hi all,

I am experiencing some problems with the sys_workflow extension.
Both the workflow and todo extensions install allright. Importing the test
setup through the included t3d-file works fine.
However there seems to be a problem with the userrights. The creator user
is not able to initiate a workflow. If I assign the admin user to the
Workflow, the admin user ia able to perform all roles.

I also tried to setup the user structure myself with the info from the
manual, but with identical results.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Wim