[Typo3] Static Upload and Static Publish?

Bartosz Aninowski bart at sonik.pl
Fri Nov 4 11:09:21 CET 2005

> After you have done this you should be able to install the extension
> dkd_xmlimport in the TYPO3 EM.
>
> If this works you can do the same with tx_dkdstaticpublish.

Thanks for this hint.
I've sucesfully instaled this ext.
When I click on top level page and select "Publish Subpages" I see

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in
/home/archiwum2/archiwum/praca/jnj38/jnj/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_matchcondition.php
on line 277
Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
/home/archiwum2/archiwum/praca/jnj38/jnj/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_matchcondition.php
on line 278
Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in
/home/archiwum2/archiwum/praca/jnj38/jnj/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_matchcondition.php
on line 277
Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
/home/archiwum2/archiwum/praca/jnj38/jnj/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_matchcondition.php
on line 278
Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in
/home/archiwum2/archiwum/praca/jnj38/jnj/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_matchcondition.php
on line 277
Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
/home/archiwum2/archiwum/praca/jnj38/jnj/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_matchcondition.php
on line 278

but below this I can set configuration like
Page Types: page (0)
Languages: default
Scope: this page and subpages
Proceed? Finished configuring the export

Problem is with XML-Import because there is no Configuration in select box.
I've check tycon paper
http://tycon3.typo3.org/fileadmin/fe_user/dkd-tycon3/tycon3_paper27.pdf
and found  "For "XML Import" to work you must at least set a configuration
file. This file has to be a PHP file"
so I've set typo3conf/ext/dkd_xmlimport/mod1/conf.php in extension
configuration but nothing has changed