[Typo3] Redirecting to a domain

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Fri Nov 4 11:01:35 CET 2005

Hi,

I have a (hopefully) small problem and I have no clue how a solution can
look like.

I have two sites inside a single TYPO3 installation. One of them is
separated by a domain record which works very well. The problem that I
have is, that I want to avoid that people can enter the "normal" domain
with an ID to reach the "domain tree". An example:

[1] root 1 (www.mydomain.com)
    [2] page
    [3] page
    [4] page
[5] root 2 (with a domain record for test.mydomain.com)
    [6] page
    [7] page
    [8] page

The problem is, if the user enters an url like
www.mydomain.com/index.php?id=5 the domain is not switched (redirected)
to test.mydomain.com.

Is there a solution for this or what would be the most elegant way to
solve that?

Greets,
Thomas

--
T h o m a s  H e m p e l  | n at work Internet Informationssysteme
EMail: hempel at work.de     | Spaldingstr. 160d  -  20097 Hamburg