[Typo3] Static Upload and Static Publish?

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Fri Nov 4 10:10:52 CET 2005

Hi Bartosz,

On Freitag 04 November 2005 09:30, Bartosz Aninowski wrote in
typo3.english:
> This is not so simply :)

It is :-)

> Ext d.k.d Static Publish requires dkd_xmlimport which dosn't exist.
> I found tx_dkdxmlimport in cvs and I tried to change name but with no
> luck I think that this dependency is more deeper than just a dir name
> :)

The name tx_dkdxmlimport is correct for the TYPO3xdev CVS repository. If
you want to use the extension you have to rename the folder after you
have checked out the extension from CVS.

After you have done this you should be able to install the extension
dkd_xmlimport in the TYPO3 EM.

If this works you can do the same with tx_dkdstaticpublish.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Write and test a big program in small pieces.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)