[Typo3] how can i specify the different menu item with different attributes

zsl vincent zsl339 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 08:51:26 CET 2005

HI,this is just a example, i do not really want to different colors,i
think the following example can explain my purpose
let us use a another example
NO.allWrap = <tr> <td width="109" class="unseltoc" height="20"
onClick="javascript:show('Layer1');"> |    //for page1
NO.allWrap = <tr> <td width="109" class="unseltoc" height="20"
onClick="javascript:show('Layer2');"> |    //for page2
NO.allWrap = <tr> <td width="109" class="unseltoc" height="20"
onClick="javascript:show('Layer3');"> |    //for page3
Now i just want the Layer1,Layer2,Layer3....for the different pages in
this function "onClick="javascript:show()"
how can i do that?