[Typo3] Crash after update of tt_products to 2.3.4 => no backend => what now?

Alexander Schories alexander at schories.com
Thu Nov 3 18:14:49 CET 2005

Hello Typo3-gurus,

i updated tt_products from 2.2.x to 2.3.4.

Right after the update i now get following error - even in the backend:

TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "table" was NOT loaded!
(t3lib_extMgm::extPath)

I cannot login anymore!! (No nice website either, of course!)

Obviously there is no usefull dependency system (like in Debian) in Typo3
that might have warned me that suddenly with the new subversion of
tt_products another extension is *definitely* needed - i hate Typo3 for
that, honestly!

Now how can i fix this? Means without being forced to restore a backup?

Kind Regards

Alexander Schories
Tuebingen, Germany

If privacy or security of communication is on your mind, feel free to
establish a secure transmission using the PGP public key obtainable from
http://www.schories.com/alexander/pubkey/alexander_schories.asc