[Typo3] how can i specify the different menu item with different attributes

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Nov 3 15:31:57 CET 2005

"zsl vincent" <zsl339 at hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.1.1131026992.3536.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> HI
>    when we write the typoscript about the menu item,we often write wrap,or
> NO.allWrap or some characteristics like this.But my problem is all these
> instructions are used for all the menu items.is there any properties which
> can specify the different single menu with different attributes?
> for example:(there are all in all three pages)
> page1             //the color of the page title "page1" is red
> page2             //the color of the page title "page2" is yellow
> page3             //the color of the page title "page3" is white
> in this condition how can i write the typoscript,is there a property or is
> there a method to achieve this.

Hi Zsl??, if you just need different colors, you can either use the
"Multi-color menu" extension (Extensionkey: n_mcmenu), which lets you
specify different colors for each page.
Or you could take a look at the "optionSplit" function, which works on the
entire menbuobj.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/optionSplit/

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd