[Typo3] TV alternative Template like Print Version

Andreas Foerthner Andreas.Foerthner at netlogix.de
Thu Nov 3 13:41:45 CET 2005

Hi list,

I'm just searching for a solution, and couldn't find one in the
mailinglists so far. I'm trying to implement a second layout of my page
in TV. It should be like the Print Version descriped in FTB. What about
the good old page.typeNum? Isn't it available in TV anymore? I'd like to
have a link in the Frontend where I can switch the layout of the whole
page. Of course the content should be the same and the user should just
have to insert this one time in the backend and those two version should
be available in the FE. Just like the Print Version but as a third
variant of the page (Normal, Print and this)...

has anyone a solution??

Thanks to all

greets Andreas