[Typo3] can't get styles.content...

Piotr B. pj at work.hyhy
Thu Nov 3 13:38:45 CET 2005

Tyler Kraft wrote:

> try renaming the <td class="td-tresc" id="td-tresc"></td> to something
> else like <td class="newname" id="newname"></td> and then change your
> typoscript to subparts.newname < styles.content.get
>
> it will perhaps alter the layout of your template but at least it will
> allow you to find out if its just the name/id of the table cell thats
> the problem.
>
> then if thats the problem you need to spend (20min) changing your html
> and css for it to work...

tried that too..

after another few hours parsing the code - suddenly it started to work,
when i've deleted one line from the header... meta tag with author
definition.. maybe typo3 doesn't like my name ;)

anyway, it's not the first strange thing that happens to my when working
with typo..

greets

--
piotr