[Typo3] Paste As Text in RTE htmlarea

Ådne Hovda aadne at hovda.no
Thu Nov 3 11:23:36 CET 2005

Hi

> What we would like is an EASY way for the users to just paste the text
> without any formats.

This is what I have in TSconfig of the rootpage of my site.
It strips out most of the annoying extras when pasting from non-clean
sources.

Be aware of possible line-wrapping in this email.

RTE >
RTE.default {
  showButtons =
cut,copy,paste,formatblock,bold,italic,underline,left,center,right,orderedlist,unorderedlist,outdent,indent,link,line,table
  hidePStyleItems = H2,H3,H4,H5,H6,PRE
  disableColorPicker = 1
  disablePCexamples = 1
  proc {
   overruleMode = ts_css
   dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
   entryHTMLparser_db = 1
   entryHTMLparser_db {
    noAttrib = table,tr,td,p,div,hr,br,b,strong,i,em,u,li,ul,ol,h1,dl,dt,dd
    allowTags =
table,tr,td,p,div,img,hr,a,br,b,strong,i,em,u,li,ul,ol,h1,dl,dt,dd
    allowTagsOutside =
table,tr,td,p,div,img,hr,a,br,b,strong,i,em,u,li,ul,ol,h1,dl,dt,dd
    allowTagsInTypolists =
table,tr,td,div,img,hr,a,br,b,strong,i,em,u,li,ul,ol,h1,dl,dt,dd
    tags {
     p.fixAttrib.class.set = bodytext
     table.fixAttrib.class.set = contenttable
    }
   }
  }

  mainStyleOverride (
   body, td, p, div, ol, ul, blockquote {
    font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
    font-size: 11px;
    color: #333333;
   }
   p {