[Typo3] How to drop path segments in RealUrl?

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:03:28 CET 2005

Hi,
Interesting, I just has a very opposite question.

Our webtree is
--Products
-- -- Anthony Smook
-- -- -- Chardonnay 2004
-- -- -- ....

In first time, with the existing configuration I get URLs like:
/Home/Products
/Home/Products/Anthony Smook
/Chardonnay-2004
/...

Chardonnay-2004 and all 4th level pages suddenly missing it's parent
segments.
and some of them using SAME URL.

I had to resetting all 4th level pages Speaking URL manaully.

How to prevent this happen~?

Thanks,
Dennis