[Typo3] Change default settings for new pages or translations

David Rosenkranz david.rosenkranz at detewe.ch
Thu Nov 3 10:26:20 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

When I or my editors create a new page in T3 (w/ TemplaVoila) it should have
the flag "Hide page if no translation for current language exists" set or
(even better) creating a page in the default language should automatically
create pages for all other languages.

So, how can I...

1. ...define a page property such as "Hide page if no translation for
current language exists" to be set by default? Another annoying thing is,
that whenever I create a translation of a page, it is hidden by default. I'd
like to change this behaviour. But how?

2. ...let T3 automatically create pages for all languages in my website
whenever I create a new page so that each and every page always has its
translated versions.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Greetings from Switzerland
David