[Typo3] Can use TCEform in frontend / frontend plugin?

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:52:19 CET 2005

I've tried, but not working. May be I used it in the wrong way?

I also found another problem, may be the cause of it.

I started from extends the tt_products table, by the extension kickstart
plugin.
and do some others changes.

In ext_tables.php, I wrote
t3lib_extMgm :: addTCAcolumns('tt_products', (............)
to add more columns, it works on backend.

But I can't get the column by TCEforms in frontend, after my debug, I found
t3lib_div::loadTCA do not load my columns,
(but it can read tables create myself in $TCA)

I guess the ['ctrl']['dynamicConfigFile'] cause the problem.
Am i right?

But it work in backend??

thanks,
Dennis