[Typo3] Document acknowledgement/copyright enforcement functionality?

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Wed Nov 2 23:27:14 CET 2005

Put up a form that only has a checkbox with a linked label that reads:
"I have read the disclaimer", that links to the disclaimer. Make the
checkbox a required field, then set the download page as the "redirect
page" in the form. Don't set a recipient, unless you want notification
when someone downloads something.

When someone checks the checkbox, they're locked into the agreement,
whether they've actually read the disclaimer or not, and they are led to
the download page when they click "submit".

:)

Alex