[Typo3] dkd_feuser_belogin: No cookies, no Typo3

Bastiaan Rodenburg bastiaanr at freeler.nl
Wed Nov 2 23:10:25 CET 2005

Hi all,

I've a strange problem with extension  dkd_feuser_belogin (FEUser->BELogin).
production server says something like "No cookies, no Typo3". But on my
development server, everything works ok. And of course I'm sure that cookies
ARE enabled!

The message comes from the class "class.ux_SC_index.php" of this extension.

I'm using Typo3 3.8.0 on PHP5.0.4.

Please help, this extension is critical for my site!

Bastiaan Rodenburg.