[Typo3] Paste As Text in RTE htmlarea

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed Nov 2 12:52:25 CET 2005

Hello Tomas,

Maybe configuration of HTMLArea through TS is an option. Look in the manual
(configuration). If the user don't need much formatting options, setting
strict values for allowed tags, deny tags and allowed classes could do the
trick.

I have done it on one installation where they are using the standard RTE.
Font are not allowed, and only some predefined classes are allowed. But I
haven't tried it yet on HTMLArea.