[Typo3] TemplaVoila: Creating a template for tables

David Rosenkranz david.rosenkranz at detewe.ch
Wed Nov 2 10:52:44 CET 2005

Hi Dimitry,

Thanks a lot, but this does not work either.
1. I cannot map the dataline section to tr#dataline (inner) and then map
dataline container to the same html-element (outer). tr#dataline just is not
available for mapping after I did the section mapping. Therefor I just
swapped inner/outer, so the section is now mapped to outer and the container
is mapped to inner. At least the mapping process works this way. But...

2. ... The rendering still isn't perfect yet. The <tr> tags of the datalines
are still missing, which might be caused by my inner/outer-swapping. But I
could not do it without it.

Do you or anyone else have another hint? Thanks a lot!

Regards

David
Bern, Switzerland