[Typo3] TemplaVoila: Creating a template for tables

David Rosenkranz david.rosenkranz at detewe.ch
Wed Nov 2 08:56:59 CET 2005

Hi,

In "FTB" I read about how to deal with repeatable data objects. I thought
that this aproach would be good to create a table template thinking of the
rows as repeatable data objects. So I created this simple HTML:

Then I created the following DS/TO:
Root Element (Container, mapped to div#root, inner)
  Table (Section, mapped to table#containertable, inner)
    Headline (Container, mapped to tr#headline, inner)
      Headline cell 1 (Element, mapped to td#headcell1, inner)
      Headline cell 2 (Element, mapped to td#headcell2, inner)
    Dataline (Container, mapped to tr#dataine, inner)
      Dataline cell 1 (Element, mapped to td#datacell1, inner)
      Dataline cell 2 (Element, mapped to td#datacell2, inner)

Creating a content element for a page works fine with this new template.
BUT: rendering produces the following HTML:

As you can see, the <tr> tags are missing. How do I have to change my ds/to
to get this right? Thanks a lot for your support.

Best regards,

David
Bern, Switzerland