[Typo3] strange XHTML validation - blog extension

dieter orens reddesertvandriver at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 01:42:11 CET 2005

hey, I have the following problem:

my site validates for XHTML with ee_blog extension adapted.
but: when I put 2 paragraphs of text in a blog, all is ok.
>From the moment I put line breaks in my text (<br>) I get the following
message:

This page is not Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
Below are the results of checking this document for XML well-formedness and
validity.

  1.. Error Line 90 column 348: end tag for "p" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was
specified.
element, or perhaps you meant to "self-close" an element, that is, ending it
with "/>" instead of ">".

  ?

  2.. Info Line 90 column 0: start tag was here.
/><font fI really don't understand why. I used linebreaks elsewhere without
problems. REally don't get it why it says that here.