[Typo3] Example for photo_gallery, upload images in the frontend

Claudius Heitz claudius at heitz.info
Wed Nov 2 00:32:18 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm looking for websites, that use the extension photo_gallery.
(http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/photo_gallery/).

I want to see how this extension looks like in real examples.
Does anyone know an example?

And there's another question behind that question:
Actually I'm looking for an extension where FE users can upload images
from the front end. What are the possible extensions for that?

When I was looking for extensions that can do that I noticed that this
is only possible with photo_gallery. Is that true?

Thanks for the answers.

Regards
Claudius