[Typo3] Copy of TS Template by non-admin BE user

Roland Klein info at medienkonzept.de
Tue Nov 1 20:03:26 CET 2005

Hi,
could somebody give me a hint how to solve this?

A non-admin BE user should get the right to copy entire directories AND the respective
TS Template.

As far as I know from "doc_core_inside" this is probably not possible:

 A level between "admin" users and ordinary users

It has often been requested to have more access levels between "admin" users and
normal users in a system. This is particularly true when TYPO3 works as a CMS and
some users should have access to TypoScript templates in the Web > Template
module.

The reason why this is not possible to allow for normal users is that it fails the "PHP-
execution criteria".

But his there another approach ?
These directories contain media data to be shown in the menu structure as well as the
TS for the Menus.

Do I have "some tomatoes on my eyes" ?

Thanks for any hint,
Roland Klein