[Typo3] bug in backend usergroup edit screen?

Rik Hoevers [Netcreators] rik at netcreators.nl
Tue Nov 1 17:45:26 CET 2005

Hi,

Has anybody experienced the following: I define a usergroup in the
backend and select the "Include Access Lists" box. Then I select all
modules in the list and save. When the form comes back, only the first
15 of the modules are selected...

When I deselect the first, I can select 1 more at the bottom, but only
15 items stay selected at most.

A similar thing happens in the "Tables (listing)" and "Tables (modify)"
lists, here a maximum of 20 items stay selected.

The "Allowed excludefields" list seems to be working fine, everything
stays selected here.

I'm using TYPO3 3.8.0...

Best regards,

Rik Hoevers