[Typo3] multi-language portals with typo3?

seml at symbulos.com seml at symbulos.com
Tue Nov 1 17:37:04 CET 2005

On Tuesday 01 Nov 2005 15:10, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Yes.

Thanks!

I am looking for a CMS which does have *native* support for
multi-language, that is one database => website/portal in
many languages. Is the answer still yes?

I cannot find anything in the documentation. Can you please
point me to the right place? Sorry to bother.

--
symbulos - ethical services for your organisation
website www.symbulos.com

--
symbulos uk ltd, co. no. 5441973, UK VAT reg no. 865302135
website http://www.symbulos.com