[Typo3] capture FE username into form

Helge Vad helge at mereteland.dk
Tue Nov 1 10:38:58 CET 2005

"jason knight" <jason.knight at emory.edu> skrev i en meddelelse news:mailman.1.1130783411.17014.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Greetings List,
>
> I'm trying to create a form that would 'capture' the front end user's
> login name (I'm using the macmade plugin) so that no one else could
> submit the form saying they were someone else. The form is password
> protected.

Something like:

$username =  $GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['username'];

should yeild the information. I think all the fields in the fe_users table are represented in the 'user' array.

But try a print_r ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user)   - that would show you what fields are available.

- Best, HelgeVad