[Typo3] Problems rendering extended sr_feusers_register fields

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Tue May 31 19:49:51 CEST 2005

Hi,

Jason Brock wrote:
> I've extended the fe_users table via an extension created with the
> kickstarter, and I've added the appropriate subparts to the sr_feusers
> tmpl file. I've also added the various lang stuff to my TS config, but
> I can't get sr_ to recognise my labels!!
>
> Can anyone provide some advice?

1. I hope you have used only lower-case letters for your extension name
and DB field names. If not so, change that as soon as possible as this
calls for trouble otherwise.

2.
[snip]
> <!--###SUB_REQUIRED_FIELD_practice_type###-->
>  <!--###SUB_REQUIRED_FIELD_practice_type###-->

In the template, you have to always use the full field names, inluding
your extension prefix tx_healthregistration. So
SUB_REQUIRED_FIELD_practice_type needs to be
SUB_REQUIRED_FIELD_tx_healthregistration_practice_type etc. Make sure to
follow the existing template parts concerning what to uppercase and what
to lowercase.

HTH

Oliver