[Typo3] tt_content layout with css_styled_content

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue May 31 18:36:52 CEST 2005

Hello,

On 5/31/05, Marcel Douwstra <marcel.douwstra at tros.nl> wrote:

<snip>

> So here are the solid questions about this :
>
> - How can I remove (or use) all those comments blocks?
> - How can I clean up the generated code (the unneed table for instance)
> ? Does that require wrapping?
> - Can I change the names of the classes and such?
>
> Well I hope this isn't too stupid a question and that you people can
> point me in the right direction :)
>
> Thanx,

Answers:

1. Check the TSref in the 'CONFIG' section [1]. You're looking for a
property called 'disablePrefixComment'. Note: this section of the
TSref is one of the most all-around useful parts...
2. This was an 'Text with Image' content element? If so, you might
like to try the extension 'CSS styled IMGTEXT' [2].
3. Yes. Here you need to explore the TS Object Browser found in the
Template module in the BE. It provides a nice, tree of the entire TS
configuration of the current template. Note: this is by far the best
tool for beginning to come to grips with TS...

-Christopher

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/quot_CONFIG_quot/
[2] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/css_styled_imgtext/