[Typo3] [typo3] Generating sub header from page title

Roberts, Emma Emma.Roberts at isd.csa.scot.nhs.uk
Tue May 31 17:04:12 CEST 2005

Hi Bart,
I've nearly got what I am after with this code:

page.10{

subparts.PAGETITLE = COA
subparts.PAGETITLE {
   5 = TEXT
   5  {
     data  = levelTitle:-2
     required = 1
     wrap = <h1 class="pageHeader">|</h1>
    }
  10 = TEXT
  10 {
     field = title
     wrap = <h2 class="subHeader">|</h2>
   }
  }
}

But it looks like I have to apply to every third level page ie all the
groups:

General information (title)
  - Groups
   - 1st Group
   - 2nd Group
   - 3rd Group

I tried using the Template on Next Level option but I'm not sure where I'm
supposed to get the template from. Do I need to make a new one on another
page?

Thanks