[Typo3] Skin API documentation ?

Grégory BECKER ml-typo3-english at gb404.com
Tue May 31 16:42:46 CEST 2005

Hi List,

I'm currently working on a skin to make backend look more beautiful, to
make it easier to use and last but not least to increase default font
size to a human readable size. To do that, I need to manipulate a lot
CSS styles and other tips. My skin is nice but not perfect. It remains
some mistakes...

Is there is a document to do that or which explains how to create new
skins ?
Hey Kasper, where is PHP code used to display backend pages ? There's so
many php file used by Typo3...
I would like to change backend pages structure. Can I do that with a
regular extension ?

I have studied skins example and there are parts of backend that refused
to be skinned (pages tree background for example).

Greg