[Typo3] Upgrading to TYPO3 3.8.0 and 3.7.1

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:33:54 CEST 2005

Michael
Thanks that's a good answer since it's coming from you : )

Jochen
I did try 3.8.0 on another server and had issues (PHP version) but I
wanted to see if I should make an effort to upgrade on the dev server.
(By the way your website was useful to me many times!)

Thanks for both your thoughts!

I'm not sure now if I should put this on the wiki so I'm going to hope
people get to this discussion.