[Typo3] FEUser->BELogin, Problem with 3.8

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Tue May 31 14:22:11 CEST 2005

Soenke Schippmann wrote:
> After updating a testsite to version 3.8, the "feuser->belogin"
> extension does no longer work. Frontend login does work, but when I
> click on the CMS login button, I get typo3's standard authentication
> error: "Your login attempt did not succeed. Make sure to spell your
> username and password correctly, including upper/lowercase
> characters."

Hi Sönke.
The Extension has been developed for TYPO3 Version 3.5.
It has been patched to work with 3.7.

We have not upgraded it since it will become obsolete once timtaw will be
available.
We can offer you paid support if you want to use it with 3.8

Please contact me off list for conditions.

greetings,

olivier dobberkau, d.k.d internet service.